General Terms and Conditions
In using this site the User indicates his agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. In agreeing to be bound by the Terms and Conditions, the User agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of the other documents referred to and incorporated into these Terms and Conditions, and the expression 'Terms and Conditions' shall be deemed to include these other materials.
- To secure a booking you should submit the Booking Enquiry Form, providing full details as requested. You should indicate the number of weeks that you require.
- Weekly lets commence at 15:00 hours on the Saturday of your first week. When making enquiries please refer to the appropriate day/month/year that you wish your booking to commence.
- Weekly lets end at 10:00 am on the following Saturday; arrangements should be made to vacate the premises by that time, unless alternative prior arrangements have been agreed in writing.
- When your booking is confirmed you will receive a confirmation document containing the details of your booking. Please check that details are correct.
- You are required to pay a non-refundable £100 GBP deposit, which will be deducted from your final invoice.
- Full payment for the let must be received no less than 28 days from the date of commencement of your let.
- Holiday lets are defined as short-term lets extending to not more than 31 days, to the same person or persons, in any single year.